Middle Level Choir
- KMEA Members site
- ECKMEA Invoice Generator
: Saturday, December 1, 2018
: Shawnee Mission Northwest High School, 12701 W. 67th Street, Shawnee, KS 66216
: 8:00 AM, Band Room Lobby, enter using the Southeast Band Room Entrance
: 8:30 AM
: 1:15 PM
: $1.00, available at the door
ECKMEA Middle Level student participation policy
Registration & Payment
- Students enrolled in grades 7-9
- Students should be submitted in even quartets. Please register SATB quartets.
- Students are selected based on teacher recommendation. There is no formal audition process.
- Each school may submit 2 alternates. These will only be used to balance the choir, if needed.
- Register your students online. Registration link will be provided at the top of this page.
- Carefully check the spelling of student names, the program will be built with the registration names.
- Registration deadline is October 11, 2018.
- Participation fee is $10.00 per student and must be paid in full with registration.
- Checks and money orders are accepted, NO PURCHASE ORDERS.
- Registration is a 2-step process. Please be sure to do both parts, to ensure your students will be able to participate.
- Step 1: submit your student registration info when the form is opened
- Step 2: mail your fees AND a print-out of your invoice to the chairperson listed below.
- You may not combine fees with other ECKMEA Honor Groups.
Mail completed registration forms and payment to:
Olathe East High School
14545 W. 127th St
Olathe, KS 66062
Make all checks out to: East Central KMEA
arr. Jake Narverud & Christy Elsner
Santa Barbara Music Publishing
Walk in Jerusalem
arr. Rollo Dilworth
Hal Leonard Corporation
J. Reese Norris
arr. Ryan Main
Ryan Main Publishing